[ Tuition ]
Registration fee: $250 (USD) per semester
Credit fee: $250 (USD) per credit hour
[ Government Scholarship ]
First Academic Year (in Vietnam)
- Level A+ students: Full tuition waiver and 10-month stipend (NTD$4,500/month) *
- Level A students: Full tuition waiver.
Second Academic Year (in Taiwan)
Full tuition waiver and 12-month stipend (NTD$10,000 ~ 15,000/month)
- *To be eligible for the scholarship in the second academic year, a minimum level (80 points) is required for all courses during the first academic year. Eligible students will be evaluated for scholarship renewal based on their academic performance.
- Coverage of Tuition Waiver: basic tuition and credit fees (campus facility fee, dormitory fee, insurance and other surcharges are not covered).
- The above-mentioned stipend will be jointly supported by the College and the advisor.
[ Elite Scholarship Program for Southeast Asia Students in Semiconductor Field ] (Industry-Sponsored Project、TSMC)
- Students who gain the admission to ICST, NYCU and major in Semiconductor field with outstanding academic records.
- Proof of Chinese Language Proficiency: TOCFL Level 1 *.
- Teleconference interview if needed.
- Amount: Full tuition waiver and up to 2-years stipend (NTD $15,000/month)
- Required Obligations:
- Take the Chinese-Language Course in the duration of study.
- Join Industry Summer Internship Program.
- *Applicant’s Chinese language proficiency should meet the minimum requirement of TOCFL Level 1 or have equivalent qualifications; Applications without sufficient language proficiency may be given lower priority during review process.
- Industry sponsors reserve the right to change or modify any conditions contained in the terms, at any time and in our sole discretion.