[Graduate Program of International College of Semiconductor Technology]
|Required Documents||1. Required documents (Application shall not be processed if any of the following required documents is missing):||
- Admissions application form
- Study plan
- Certificate of highest educational level (certified translation is required if the original certificate is not issued in English or Chinese)
- Transcripts of highest educational level (including description of the grading system, GPA, class or school ranking. Certified translation is required if the original transcript is not issued in English or Chinese)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency
The English language proficiency of applicants must meet the following minimum requirement:
TOEFL-PBT：500↑、TOEFL- iBT：73↑、IELTS (academic)：5.5↑、TOEIC：750↑
- Financial statement (proof of scholarship award or proof of bank deposit).
- Passport or other proof of nationality
- Taiwan Alien Resident Certificate (ARC, if any)
|2. Other supporting documents:||Proof of Chinese language proficiency
|3. Documents required by the department/institute||
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research proposal
|Selection Method||Preliminary Review||
- Application material review: Comprehensive review of the application materials submitted by the applicants.
- Evaluation items: academic performance, research performance, research potential, other outstanding performance.
- Yes. Interview.
- Applicants who performed well in the preliminary department review shall be selected for the second review. The department shall notify applicants of relevant second review information.
More details and the application link, please refer to: